Lord Picchio is Manlio Tenaglia. My design career starts in 1991 working in one of the first digital agency in Milan (VTR – Video Technology Research and Computer Graphics).
Thanks to VTR I’ve learned the most advanced 2D/3D software based upon AT-Vista graphic card such as Digital Arts, Lumena, Wasatch and applications based on Silicon Graphics workstations.
Main clients was RAI, Studio Convertino, Amuchina Medical, Ocè Graphics.
In 1998 I have founded Lord Picchio Design working in team with Stefano Meneghetti.
Our clients was Matrix, J.Walter Thompson, Saatchi and Saatchi providing web & graphic design consulting.
In 2003 I have worked in partnership with Communicate! and later with Cacao Design, increasing my skills in graphic design and below the line projects.
Nowadays I have collaborated with fashion / retail firms such as And’Studio, Janet & Janet, Moschino, Bagatt, Daniele Alessandrini.
As Creative Director my role includes management of a team of experts in web design, UI/UX design and prototyping according to the marketing demands.
• Fashion and reatil mokeups
• Design for mobile apps
• WebTV, graphic design for broadcasting & SmartTV apps
• Design interface for webtv broadcasting
• Logotype design
• Paper ADV campaign & Below the line
• Usability and graphic design for iPad, Android and mobile platforms
• Design customization on WordPress based applications
• Marketing and Business requirements analysis
• Project and product leading - Concept design, UI/UX design and interaction design
• Flow diagrams, wireframes and prototypes creation - E-commerce sites and social buying platforms
• Poster, LP, CD design
• Custom typesetting design
• Packaging design